Sunday, June 26, 2011
11 Weeks - Getting Harder to Hide!
At 11 weeks pregnant, I have a suspicion some close friends are wondering what's wrong with me. Why the spare tire? Why the acne? Why the lack of appetite? Why the abstention from alcohol? Why the fatigue? It's summer after all, shouldn't that give me more energy? Oh well, soon thee secret will be out and I won't look like I've given up on life! ha! It probably doesn't help that I don't feel the need to fix my hair, wear makeup, or dress cute in the summer, which has me sliding further downhill. :) James thinks I'm crazy to think all of this, but I am sure the thought, "Boy, she sure is letting herself go!" has entered at least one person's mind between May and now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OK. Already in love with the blog. Good job! I've read it all and can't wait to read more! Congratulations!
Post a Comment