Tuesday, August 23, 2011

19 Weeks


Well, other than growing a bit more in the belly, this has thankfully been a pretty uneventful week of pregnancy!

James and I have started the daunting task of a baby registry (via amazon.com, seems easiest with the best deals, too).

Also, we've pretty much decided on a Jungle theme for the nursery.  Baby animal stuff is adorable!

And (as I've said for a long time) babies dressed up like animals are hilarious!  Here are some examples of creative costuming that cracks me up!

baby giraffe
A giraffe

Wade as a skunk in the middle of the road.
...maybe a skunk! 
(no, I don't plan on setting our child down in the middle of a road--ever!)

Giana, my little lamb grand daughter .
A little lamb

Monkey!

Or a Halloween cat!


1 comment:

Linden said...

I think I see a baby bump!!! BTW, my favorite costume is the giraffe! SOOOO cute.