Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Grammy Mildren's First Gifts


James and I received a surprise package in the mail this week from James' wonderful mom, Lynda (soon-to-be known as Grammy Mildren).   Thank you for the generous gifts!!  Baby Mildren is going to be lucky enough to have finger puppet shows, hear stories and songs that go along with the book, and find out how dinosaurs say good night!

Adorable!

You can't tell, but this book has some great fabrics and textures in it. 
This will likely encourage our child to touch everything he/she sees, a bad habit that will have been passed down by me, I'm afraid!

 I love finger puppets!  Hopefully Baby Mildren does, too!

 This book is so sweet and cute, with some hilarious illustrations.  It's right up James' alley!

2 comments:

CaraBrown said...

Okay, enough with the suspense!! HOW do dinosaurs say goodnight??!

James said...

Very nice of Mom to get these for us.