This was such a busy week! It is funny how people's greetings to you change when you're with child...no more "Hey Beth, how goes it?" or "What's up?" It's always, "How are you feeling?" which is very sweet of people to thoughtfully ask, but my answer is usually "I don't know, I don't have time to feel pregnant!" Between being up to my eyeballs in evaluations and working on completing my practicum for my administrative license, there isn't much room for putting your feet up and daydreaming...if only!
We did make time in the last week to put together some Ikea furniture for the nursery...now all we need is a crib! ha!
This weekend I took a 24 hour work break to have some fun! James and I scored free tickets to the KU football game, and friends Brad and Kathy dropped by to hang out, too.
(Kathy and I happen to be due within a week of each other!)
Maybe as it gets colder, I'll have the luxury of slowing down a bit....I can only hope!




3 comments:
Okay, Beth. When I saw your latest picture, I thought, "They're beind on updating this." Not a real obvious change this week!
You think you're busy now? Oh, girl, your current schedule is just a bit of training. But, I KNOW you'll do great. I am really getting excited. Can't wait to see him! Love you both!
Beth really is working hard these days! Poor girl's even busy on the weekends. : ( Thanks for all you do!
Love the IKEA furniture! Did they not have a crib?! *joking* I've got a little baby blanket that is taking shape... I think it'll keep Baby Mildren all snuggly warm and feeling the love from Aunt Lindy and Uncle Robbie. :)
Post a Comment