At 38 weeks, I was very excited to make it into 2012 still pregnant!
Since I did not have to work this week, I spent lots of time at home relaxing and doing last-minute baby chores, such as putting together baby gear and organizing the nursery. It was wonderfully uneventful and restful.
We did celebrate the New Year in Kansas City at the Flying Saucer with some friends, and had a great time! I'm not much for new year resolutions, but I'm resolved to learn how to be a good mom in 2012 :)
We celebrated with our friends, Ben and Karla
James won a gigantic bottle of impressive beer, he was pretty excited!
Happy 2012!
This week it will be back to work and getting up early... I feel well rested and ready for Baby Mildren, though, so it can't be all that bad!


No comments:
Post a Comment