Wow, I had no idea how happy people can be when they hear a baby is on the way!
Not only that, but that people seem to have such confidence we'll be good parents...the pressure is on!
Not only that, but that people seem to have such confidence we'll be good parents...the pressure is on!
****
Oh, congratulations to you and your husband! I am so happy for you! Enjoy this time getting ready for your precious one. Will you find out the sex of your babe or will you wait?
Congratulations!
Whoooee a winter snow baby! Congrats on your little baby news. Super excited for you.
Congratulations Beth!!! I am so happy for you and James. Are you feeling good? Oh, you were PG at the end of school and looked great. Did you feel ok?
Congratulations!!! What a lucky baby. Enjoy every minute.....so happy 4U!!!
Congrats! Please keep us updated...
Hope you have a restful summer!
Hope you have a restful summer!
Congrats, Beth - you will make a terrific mom!!
Yea!!! Didn't know you were trying. How exciting! Hope you are feeling good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is wonderful! You will be an amazing mom!
Congrats!!
Congratulations!!
So exciting for you & James...
Congratulations to both of you, Beth! That's wonderful news and I will look forward to your updates! Enjoy the rest of your summer and rest up, girl! :)
I knew it!!! :o) Congrats to you!!
Congrats! I am so excited for you both!!! keep us updated!!
Congrats Beth! That is awesome! You are going to be a wonderful mother. I wish you and your husband the best of luck during this exciting time in your lives!
that is SO awesome!!!
Oh, Beth! I'm so excited for you!
Yeah! New job, new baby- you are in for an exciting year! ☺
Congrats! I know you and James will be great parents! Don't forget to send pictures of the little one my way!
I am so happy for you!
Enjoy the summer and all the planning for the litte Mildren wonder!
O.M.G. Cutest baby EVER IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
Are you guys finding out if it's a boy or girl? I am BEYOND happy for you!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. I am so happy for you. I know you'll be great mom. Enjoy the rest of your summer and get your rest!
congratulations! I wish you the best experience. Every step of the way is absolutely amazing.
Congratulations Beth!!! I am sooo happy for you! You will make a great mom! Take it easy, get lots of rest, and get out and have some fun with your hubby this summer.
So exciting…congratulations!!!!!!!! I hope you will feel well and please, we would love to see you grow!
What great news for you and James! I will try to keep tabs on you! Hope you can relax for the last bit of summer. Congratulations again.
Congrats Beth! How exciting! You'll be a wonderful mom!!!
Wonderful news! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you.
Love every minute as it goes quickly.
The most wonderful news EVER!! Enjoy the whole experience!!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! I hope you are feeling well.
Congrats - that is great news!
Congratulations Beth!!!!!!!! That is the BEST news! I am so excited for you! :) You better stop by school to visit every so often so we can see that belly!!!
Congratulations to you both! Turn your A/C up!
Soo exciting! Hope you're feeling well. So glad you shared the news.
wonderful, I am so happy for you.
Awesome news!! Congratulations! Word of advice...tons of dates, vacations, etc. With your husband before the baby comes. Life will get so busy! So excited for you.
Congratulations Beth and James!!
This is the best news of the day - congratulations and take care.
Congratulations. You guys will make great parents. How are you feeling? When are you due?
Hi Beth!! That is so exciting ...congratulations!!! I love babies. : )
Congrats!!!
OMG!! HOW exciting. What a blessing. congrat's mom and dad!!
Yeah, Baby Mama! Congrats. :)
CONGRATULATIONS. You'll be a great mom.
That's wonderful! Congratulations! You and James will be great parents.
Take lots of lovely pictures of your growing self!
So many congrats to you and James.
My wish for you is - energy. !!!!
OMG, James—how exciting for you and Beth!!! I’m so happy for you guys!
CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!! I’M SO EXCITED TO HEAR ALL THE DETAILS OF BABY MILDREN!
estas embarazada....YUPI! YUPI! YUPI! YUPI!
YAYAYAYAYA YAYAY
Congratulations Beth!!! A whole new world awaits you!!!! Enjoy.
How incredibly exciting!!!! Congrats!!
I can't tell you how happy I've been about this :) Everywhere I've gone for the past little bit I'm seeing things Baby Mildren just has to have.....
Woohoooooooo!!!! Congratulations to you and James! That is one lucky baby to have you two as parents!! January babies are the BEST. :)
SO excited for u guys, and I can't wait to meet baby mildren!!
Awwwhhhh, that is wonderful news! Congrats! Wishing u and the little one a sick free 9 months! :)
That baby is going to have a whole of lot of love!
So excited and happy for you both! Can't wait to meet baby Mildren!
Wow! what a surprise! congrats:) i am glad you guys had a change of heart with the whole parenting idea.. you will make a super fun laid back mom!
Oh, my! Congratulations.....what a wonderful adventure you have ahead! You will be a great mom
Congrats Beth! That is great news! I'm so happy for the two of you. You are going to have to teach that baby some espanol!
Congrats...enjoy the pregnancy amiga!!xoxo
Congratulations Beth and James. I hope all goes smoothly throughout.
Congratulations Beth and James.....you will both make great parents.
2 comments:
Wow, that is an impressive list! Way to go on just compiling all that! And that's not even counting all the emails I've received at work and on my Gmail account.
But yeah, pressure is on to be great parents!
I'm so glad that you caught me on the phone! I'm beyond thrilled for you both & happy to have another bloggy blog from the Mildrens to read :) I'll miss the chance to watch you grow next year at OHE. Can't wait to read the updates!
Post a Comment